Truth of the Bible
- Is Our Copy of the Bible a Reliable Copy of the Original? - Has the Christian church changed the Bible over the years or does it represent a reliable copy of the original autographs?
- Prophecies of Jesus Christ as Messiah
- Hundreds of years before the birth of Jesus, the Old Testament
prophecies told of His coming.
- Jesus Christ - Messiah of the Rabbinical Writers - Even the Rabbinical writers identified Old Testament prophecies are referring to the Messiah.
- Did the Original New Testament Manuscripts still exist in the Second Century? By: Daniel B. Wallace , Th.M., Ph.D.
- Misquoting Jesus: Does Bart Ehrman Prove the New Testament is Corrupt? - Contrary to Ehrman's claims, the New Testament canon was established in the early second century, and scribal errors/changes did not affect any significant Christian doctrine.
- History of the Bible: How The Bible Came To Us - Manuscripts 101 - Where do they come from and why are there different "versions" of the Bible?
- Is the Bible Really the Word of God? - Some of the evidence that the claims of the Bible are true.
- Is Christianity a Made-up Myth Written by the Disciples? - Now really - would the disciples write about all their shortcomings, make the Christian church into a female, design heaven with no sex in it, and say that they were going to be married to Jesus in heaven? I don't know about you guys, but this is not what I would have written if I had made up the Bible!
- Science and the Bible: Does the Bible Contradict Scientific Principles?- What the Bible says about nature.
- Are the Biblical Documents Reliable? by Jimmy Williams from Probe Ministries
- The Historicity of the New Testament by JP Moreland
- Jesus Christ as God and the Trinity Was Not Invented Until the Fourth Century? Is Dan Brown (The Da Vinci Code) right about the origin of Christianity?
- The "Gospel of Judas": National Geographic Attacks Christianity With Biased "Research"
- "The Lost Tomb of Jesus": Have the Bones of Jesus Christ Been Found in Jerusalem?
- Is the Biblical Flood Account a Modified Copy of the Epic of Gilgamesh?
- Christ on Scripture by Richard L. Routh, Ph.D. - What did Jesus say about the Scripture?
- Christian CADRE (Christian Colligation of Apologetics Debate Research & Evangelism)
- Cold-Case Christianity: A Homicide Detective Investigates the Claims of the Gospels Book Review
- Gabriel's Vision Stone Tablet: Prophecy of the Coming Messiah Jesus?
- Seal of Gedaliah, Son of Pashur, Confirms the Existence of One of Jeremiah's Persecutors
- No Proof for the Exodus? - The potential role of Thera and 14C dating of the destruction of Jericho
- Hezekiah's Siloam Tunnel Confirmed Through C-14 Dating - Archeological skeptics are refuted by modern scientific dating methods
- Old Testament Dates of Edomite Kingdom Confirmed by Archeology
- Old Testament Dates of Solomon and Egyptian King Shishak Confirmed by Archeology
- Carbon-14 Dating of Copper Smelting in Edom (Jordan) Confirm Biblical Date of King Solomon's Kingdom
- 10th Century Hebrew Inscription on Pottery from Khirbet Qeiyafa, Israel Confirms Biblical Claims
- Archeology Confirms Biblical Commandments in 10th Century at Khirbet Qeiyafa, Israel
- Early (10th Century B.C.) Evidence of Written Hebrew Language at Tel Zayit, Israel
- Cuneiform Receipt from King Nebuchadnezzar's Court Confirms Detail of Old Testament Book of Jeremiah
- Early (3rd Century A.D.) Christian Church at Megiddo, Israel
- Seal of Queen Jezebel Confirms Her Existence from the Old Testament Books of the Kings
- Useful Archaeology Links from BIBARCH™ Biblical Archaeology Website - lots of good papers
- Is the Bible true? Extraordinary insights from archaeology and history by Jeffrey L. Sheler
- Archaeology and the New Testament by Pat Zukeran
- The Book of Acts and Archaeology by Craig Hawkins
- Bible History Online - A great looking website with good information and links focusing on, but not limited to, history and the Bible.
- Fallen Empires - Archaeological Discoveries and the Bible - What the name suggests.
- ISRAEL'S ORIGINS (beginning ca. 1400 BC) by Dr. David Livingston - Is there no evidence for the conquest of Canaan by the Israelites.
- Khirbet Nisya: The Search for Biblical Ai, 1979-2002 by Dr. David Livingston
Last Modified April 26, 2013