Jehovah's Witnesses and the Watchtower Society
Jehovah's Witnesses have been told that all information from sources other than the Watchtower Society is from Satan. Because of this idea, they tend to avoid reading any material which contradicts their beliefs. For this reason, these pages consist almost solely of scripture, which they are free to interpret any way they wish (although the conclusions are rather obvious). Although Jehovah's Witnesses claim to be Christian, there are major differences in theology, which they attribute to apostasy. However, the doctrines of the Christian church are clear from the Bible and the writings of the early church fathers. The apostasy is a result of the Watchtower Society's interpretation of the Bible.
- Jehovah's Witnesses Beliefs Compared to Christianity (Acrobat file)
- Jesus Christ Never Said He Was God? (Acrobat file)
- Jesus Christ: The First of God's Creations? (Acrobat file)
- Should We Worship Jesus?
- Jesus is God!
- Who is the Creator of All Creation?
- Who is Our Savior?
- Who is Our Shepherd?
- Who sent the Holy Spirit?
- Who Sent the Prophets?
- Who Resurrected Jesus?
- Who Resurrects the Dead?
- Who Will Judge Mankind?
- Who is the "Fountain of Living Waters?"
- Who Goes to Hell?
- What is the Fate of Those Who Reject Jesus Christ?
- Who Has All Power and Authority?
- Did Christ Die on a Cross? (Acrobat file)
- Where Do We (Believers) Go When We Die?
- Does Man Have a Spirit?
- One Body of Believers
- Christ's Second Coming
- Eternal Life: Through Knowledge or Jesus Christ?
- False Prophecies of the Jehovah's Witnesses
- Jehovah's Witnesses Admit to Promulgating False Prophecies Under Oath in a Court of Law
- Captives of a Concept (Anatomy of an Illusion) Book Review
- A CRITICAL LOOK AT THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESS BIBLE THE NEW WORLD TRANSLATION by M. Kurt Goedelman
- The New World Translation on Trial by Robert M. Bowman, Jr. (Christian Research Institute)
The Kingdom of the Cults by Walter Martin
Last Modified June 23, 2010