Prolife Newsletter Links
The following links represent excellent sources of prolife news that won't be reported by the secular news services.
- LifeNews (www.LifeNews.com) - The ultimate resource for prolife-related news. This is a daily or weekly newsletter (your choice). Signup at the website.
- LifeSiteNews (www.LifeSiteNews.com/) - Lots of stories in a daily digest. Signup at the website.
- The Elliot Institute News (www.afterabortion.org, www.unchoice.info)- This site specializes in information about the aftereffects of abortion on women. The newsletter comes out about once a month. You can subscribe by visiting The Elliot Institute.
- The Center for Bioethics and Human Dignity (www.cbhd.org) - A great source of information about human cloning and euthanasia and other issues related to bioethics. This is a weekly newsletter. Signup at the website.
- Citizen Link (www.citizenlink.org) - A newsletter from Focus on the Family. This daily newsletter covers all kinds of information that effect the family (much of which is prolife). Signup at the website.
- BreakPoint (www.breakpoint.org) - A ministry from Chuck Colson's Prison Fellowship Ministries. BreakPoint presents a Christian perspective on current news and trends. Many of the newsletters examine the Christian worldview and compares it to secular ones. This is a daily newsletter. Signup at the website.
- Priests for Life (www.priestsforlife.org) - Father Frank Pavone's prolife ministry is no longer recommended, since he gave my email address to a political candidate, who kept sending me spam. Nine months after I unsubscribed from his list, he gave my email address to yet another outside organization. Not good!
- 04/20/2012 02:39 PM
Missouri House Approves Ban on Use of Webcam Abortions
The Missouri state House on Thursday approved a pro-life bill to prohibit the controversial use of webcam abortions. Pam Fichter, the president of Missouri Right to Life, commented on passage of the bill. We applaud the Missouri House of Representatives for passing HB 1274. This bill offers protection for women seeking abortion by ensuring that [...]
- 04/20/2012 02:17 PM
Obama Admin Hires Planned Parenthood Spokesman at HHS
The Obama administration has hired the former top spokesman for the Planned Parenthood abortion business as deputy assistant secretary for public affairs at the Department of Health and Human Services. Tait Sye, the former media director for the nation’s biggest abortion business, will now work in the press shop for the department that is under [...]
- 04/20/2012 01:00 PM
NARAL: 17 States Will Ban Abortions if Romney Elected
The pro-abortion group NARAL is out with a new attack on likely Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney — saying that 17 states will ban abortions if he defeats pro-abortion President Barack Obama. “Are you okay with allowing nearly half of the states in the Union to ban abortion care?” NARAL asks in a new blog [...]
- 04/20/2012 12:19 PM
Poll: Americans Still Believe Abortion is Morally Wrong
A new poll released by Rasmussen Reports today shows mixed results for pro-life and pro-abortion advocates but still has Americans generally opposing abortion and saying it is morally wrong. The Rasmussen survey finds forty-seven percent (47%) now believe abortion is morally wrong most of the time, while 36% consider abortion to be morally acceptable in [...]
- 04/20/2012 11:45 AM
Thirty-One Gifts Admits Funding Pro-Planned Parenthood Groups
The Christian company Thirty-One Gifts has been the subject of considerable controversy this week because it is involved in funding organization that are partners with the Planned Parenthood abortion business. Abby Johnson, the pro-life former Planned Parenthood abortion facility manager, first exposed the connections between Thirty-One Gifts and Planned Parenthood partners in a LifeNews blog [...]
- 04/20/2012 11:06 AM
Obama Underestimates Pro-Life Youth in Upcoming Campaign
President Barack Obama has re-launched his strategy to mobilize people under forty that won him the presidency in 2008. He hopes to again drum up the youthful army to win reelection in November. Formerly “Generation Obama,” the President is hoping his scheme — now deemed “Gen44” — will re-rally his younger troops to promote the [...]
Last Modified February 21, 2008