New York Attorney General Attacks Crisis Pregnancy Centers
New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer, who is "in bed" with the pro-abortion lobby, as evidenced by speeches to groups such as NARAL (National Abortion and Reproductive Rights Action League), has begun a campaign to harass and try to close down crisis pregnancy centers in New York. His office has issued subpoenas to New York City crisis pregnancy centers, requiring them to provide copies of all advertisements, web site addresses, services provided, staff who provide the services, training materials, blank forms, records of all agreements made, and a list of all persons who received any service from the clinics before Feb. 1, 2002. Basically, Mr. Spitzer is on a fishing expedition to attempt to shut down crisis pregnancy centers. If successful, women in New York will have no choice for options in a crisis pregnancy other than abortion. For more information, see:
- The abortion empire strikes back
- Pro-Lifers Cry Foul in NY Attorney General's Probe
- Another Subpoena Issued to NY Crisis Pregnancy Center
- ACLJ Defends NYC Pro-Life Center Targeted by NY Attorney General
- SC Atty General Asks NY Atty General to Stop Attack on Crisis Pregnancy Centers
- Prime target: The National Abortion and Reproductive Rights Action League is harassing crisis pregnancy centers. But it's abortion clinics that deserve a closer look (Focus on the Family)
- Dillon Warns AG on Abortion Stance
- Who's speaking up for life?
I have contacted Mr. Spitzer through e-mail, but have not received a response (other than a form e-mail acknowledging receipt of the e-mail), so I would like to enlist your help. Please consider sending a message to Mr. Spitzer using the form below. Unrighteous actions of public employees need to be confronted and challenged. Example questions are already typed into the comments form. It would especially be helpful if you live in the state of New York.
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a complaint form, if you wish to file a complaint then please visit our COMPLAINT FORMS INDEX and follow the instructions for the given complaint form.The original form can be found here.